Athletes often wonder how to increase running speed as they strive for their personal best goals. And make no mistake: Running speed can be advantageous in a vast number of different sports. Sprinters, long-distance runners, and other track & field athletes will obviously benefit from this type of training, but there are many other sports that place a high emphasis on speed. These include:
So what's the best way to increase running speed? Truth be told, there are many established techniques to consider if you're looking for a speed upgrade – but there are also many new innovations that you shouldn't overlook. Products like the AIRWAAV Endurance Performance Mouthpiece are revolutionalizing the modern world of sports equipment, and many athletes are turning to these performance mouthpieces to boost oxygen levels. This can provide an extra “turbo boost” that you won't believe.
Established Techniques For Boosting Running Speed
If you're trying to figure out how to increase running speed, there are a number of techniques you might want to try:
- HIIT: Also known as “high-intensity interval training,” this approach can boost your running speed by building endurance and muscle power over time.
- Sprints: Practice makes perfect. Add a few sprints to your workout each week, and you can slowly start to work the muscles that are activated when you turn on the speed.
Run Tall: Many people naturally hunch over when they sprint, but this is actually counter-productive. Instead, try “running tall” – maintaining good posture in a natural manner while sprinting.
- Stretch: Better flexibility in your hip flexors can lead to longer, faster strides. This means you need to stretch often if you're trying to figure out how to increase running speed.
How AIRWAAV Endurance Performance Mouthpieces Can Help
But there's one more extremely important factor when it comes to higher speeds – one that many athletes forget about: Breathing. It sounds simple – but without sufficient oxygen, your lungs lack that crucial fuel injection to power high velocities. And one of the best ways to ensure sufficient oxygen intake is with the AIRWAAV Endurance Performance Mouthpiece. This scientifically-proven performance mouthpiece has been tested on real athletes in peer-reviewed studies – with stunning results. Here's what the AIRWAAV Endurance Performance Mouthpiece can do for you:
- Boosts airway width by up to 25%, providing you with higher levels of oxygen
- Lowers your respiratory rate by 20%, dramatically reducing lactic acid production
- Reduces cortisol build-up by up to 50%, promoting faster recovery
But how does it work? Simple: The mouthpiece keeps your tongue forward and down – the optimal position for a clear, open airway. The result is unrestricted oxygen flow. This could be the perfect secret weapon if you need a little extra speed on the field or court.
Where Can I Get My Airwaav?
If you’re ready to experience the benefits for yourself, you can grab an AIRWAAV Endurance Performance Mouthpiece pack today for just $59.99. This comes with two mouthpieces and a handy antimicrobial case for easy transport.
Remember, a little extra speed can make all the difference. Be first to the ball. Get a headstart on the competition. Make the game-winning catch.
Grab your AIRWAAV today.